Mail order shrimp.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rodeo one

Aquarium Advice Addict
Suggestions ??
Would like to get some Red Crystal & Tangerines.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Thank you!
About to treat that tank with Erythromycin for cyano, have one a Tangerine left. Hope he survives. How long after treatment do u think I should wait to order the little guys?

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

You can also get really good stock from hansypatty1968 on aquabid

Thank you!
About to treat that tank with Erythromycin for cyano, have one a Tangerine left. Hope he survives. How long after treatment do u think I should wait to order the little guys?

I have no idea, sorry!

Ive never ordered fish through the mail. How does the delivery actually take place. Do u have to pick them up from post office or do they actually put them at your door. Keep thinking about it to have more options.

Ive never ordered fish through the mail. How does the delivery actually take place. Do u have to pick them up from post office or do they actually put them at your door. Keep thinking about it to have more options.

I've ordered from quite a few online sites, as well as sellers on eBay and AquaBid. USPS Priority Mail is most commonly used, although some offer FedEx as well. Boxes are usually lined with styrofoam or insulation. Heat packs in cold weather, cool packs in warm. Some offer them as an option, some require them at buyer's expense, some provide them.

Back
Top Bottom