Crested gecko with fish!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Fishlegend

Aquarium Advice Freak
I have a crested gecko and below his trees and stuff is 10 gallons of water. Currently I have a few native minnows in there with just an air pump. I have heater I can use for the water. I would like to know what kind of fish I could keep in there? When th minnows move out. I have tadpoles and I might put one of those in their to make things interesting like reptiles amphibians and fish are what I want to put in their. But I'm thinking about African Dwarf frogs? What about neons?

I don have a filter so I siphon poop up every day and try no to remove to much water and just get rid of the poop so that way I can change water every day . So Im completely covered on filtration because I'm doing this.

I want to hav some more activity in the tank pictures coming soon.

I will post if I think o something else!

Last edited:
I don't know how warm it is in the tank adds and neons need a heater. Your going to want something that doesn't need a heater. If you want to go fancier than minnows, guppies can live without a heater.

Um I want to know

I said I have a heater already I just don't have it in there because I have native fish rn.

Well..

He could but not if he doesn't want o when he falls he just swims over to a branch and climbs back up they can swim .

Are there branches and things in the water for it to crawl out?

White Cloud Mountain Minnows are beautiful. Male Guppies and/ or Endlers.

Is this a stock from company Paludarium or added water into reptile enclosure. Did you retrofit to hold more water?

Long back I bought a Zoo Med Paludarium but it was pretty small 12" x 12" x 24" tall appx 8" tall for the water - holds just 4G.

Do you know how many gallons yours is?

If it is small, I would try Male Endlers.

can you guys please read my first post and all my other post in this thread

No i did not alter the enclosure it comes with a water proof bottom.

Back
Top Bottom