Would african dwarf frogs go well with the design of this tank?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If you raise the water level to the top it should be fine. What else are you planning to keep with them or will it be a species only tank?

Nice tank dude cant see well is there any fish in there?make sure there not too big or they might nip at the frogs so no tiger barbs just saying though DONT raise the water right to the top the frogs have lungs!!!!! also it would be hard as they stay near bottom and they have to swim alot to get some air

Thanks and I have some 3 month old guppy fry in there, would I have to move them out?

depends on their size i would probably remove them though just to be safe as the fry may be long but they could be thin so the fry could become a cheese string for the frogs :p if you want try to make a indestructable rock structure leaving a rock barely over the water surface if the frogs want to rest remember tho they will mostly eat bloodworms well thats the recommended preferably frozen

Freeze dried won't be the best as it floats and adf is bottom feeder also freeze dried has the nutrients ducked out instead of frozen which just sinks and is pretty much fresh I guess

Use frozen bloodworms and also you'll need somewhere for them to hide during the day.. They tend to sleep throughout the day and are more active throughout the night

Back
Top Bottom