34 Gallon Solana Tank Build!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm having a problem with green algae on my back wall already do I need to scrub it off?

I would. Just hit it with a magfloat and be done with it. If it doesn't come off easily, it is coraline algae. At that point, I wouldn't worry about it. In my 36 gal I have the sides and back covered in green coraline.

Ok I did but now that my water is cloudy again should I do a lil water change or leave it alone since I'm cycling?

Got my final aquascape

image-3259531088.jpg

image-986238441.jpg

image-4047198238.jpg

I also got my power head in today

image-205626376.jpg

Lights come in tomorrow got figure out a way to hang em gonna be tough

Certain websites sell it, I love this rock it's a lil expensive but well worth it

Ok time to get serious bout my fish stock. Any suggestions? I know I want snowflake clown and goby shrimp pair

Great looking tank!! With the goby/shrimp pair you're going to want to make sure your rock work isn't on the sand, but rather placed on the bottom glass. You may already know that, if so, sorry for the redundancy. :)

Sure thing. Better to adjust it now before you have a collapse from all their digging. :)

Ato, hydor nano skimmer and ro-di unit comes in tomorrow. What's a good sized jug to get for my top off water?

Back
Top Bottom