Am i cycled

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tysob44

Aquarium Advice Activist
I already had my nitrite spike...

Attachments

• image-2493864553.jpg
    image-2493864553.jpg
    128.3 KB · Views: 75
  • image-2139140358.jpg
    image-2139140358.jpg
    137.1 KB · Views: 69
You are going to get a better test kit I hope.
What's in the tank, live rock sand? Size of the tank helps.
And how long has it been running?

I would not trust that test kit, invest in Red Sea Pro, or Salifert. Then see what they read. How long has it been. A complete cycle usually takes 6-8 weeks

I have a 26g bow and have 15 lbs Lr in it and 20 lbs live sand 8 small blue hermits 4 cone snails and an emerald crab... Picked up the other day when I noticed bubble algae... I put in a bottle of bio spira the first week and have been dosing with nite out II the 2nd week as well am about 2 weeks in I believe

Wow
I let mine sit for a month with just the rock. Then sand, sat another two weeks. Finally got lights. And sat for another two weeks playing with the lights Radions LED love them. Before I broke my other tank down.
I'd be doing some water changes and hope for the best.
Best thing with salt tank go slow.
Nothing good happens fast.

I understand that and I am not rushing out to buy fish right now I am prolly gonna wait a week make sure everything is stable before I consider a fish and def no corals the crappy light that I did have crapped out today so waiting till I get my quad t5ho for any corals... But after playing with the LEDs in the lfs today I might just spring for the kessil

Not sure yet I need to do more research I just loved the way the corals popped at the lfs with them

Back
Top Bottom