Angelfish Angelfish Angelfish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sango

Aquarium Advice Freak
What kind of Angel do you have in your tank and how long have your had him? What do you like about your angel? TIa

I have a Bicolor angel in my tank and love her. She is colorful, eats nori out of my fingers and is a very curious fish. Great addition to any tank IMO

I have a coral beauty that I've had for almost three years. It's a beautiful fish and has been well behaved in my reef.

I was thinking about getting a bi color too, but heard that they are hard to keep. Right now I have a flame angel

We've had a coral beauty for over a year in our reef and have had no problems.

the coral beauty is one of my favorite fish. I am very leary of putting one in my reef, but stories like these are making me wonder...dare I :wink:

I have a Maculosus Angel and she has basically become the family dog. :) (see avatar for a baby pic). She has been in the family for about 20 months now.
I also have a Coral Beauty and that is also a wonderful fish. :)

I have had cherb angle for about a year. He gets along well with all the other fish and doesn't bother any of the corals or clams.

My bicolor has been around for just under 2 years with no problems I never had a problem with her eating as many explain when purchasing a new bicolor.

I have had a maculosous angel for about 6 months and she is doing great. She is captive bred and had a bit of a rough start with a small bout of ich. Color is awsome and she gets bolder and smarter by the day.

I have a Coral Beauty named "Crush". Very pretty and very friendly. Always approaches the glass when I come to say hello.

Back
Top Bottom