auto top off

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Red44

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hi I have a question abit auto top off I found a website autotopoff.com that has lot of selection now I don't have a sump but I will soon but for now I was going to use it on the main tank but I see there one for sump and main tank would the sump one work on the main tank for a little while?

in theory it should work the same way but you should call them to make sure. Ive read quite a few people that have gotten their ATO from that site

TRDfan said:
in theory it should work the same way but you should call them to make sure. Ive read quite a few people that have gotten their ATO from that site

I contacted them hopefully they reply;)

Yes, I have the in-tank model that I got on trade. The bracket isn't long enough for my sump, but I retro-fitted it to make it work. Since it all works with zip ties anyways, I just used zip ties to secure a piece of egg crate on to the bracket, then zip tied the two float switches on to the egg crate.

img_1767655_0_5fa98d7aec57cdd255f6e179346b1df5.jpg

Is the only differece with tank one and the sump is the size or are they totally different? And thxs

Back
Top Bottom