Cleaner shrimps

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have 3 in my 46. It's really just how many $20 shrimp can you afford haha

I have 4 cleaner shrimp,3 peppermint shrimp, 1 blood shrimp, 1 pistol shrimp and 1 harlequin shrimp in my Bio Cube 29!

That's ALOT of shrimp lol.

Convict2161 said:
I have 4 cleaner shrimp,3 peppermint shrimp, 1 blood shrimp, 1 pistol shrimp and 1 harlequin shrimp in my Bio Cube 29!

Making me hungry haha

:blink: WOW, that is a lot of shrimp.

I've got one cleaner shrimp in my 28 that's about 4 years old, and he's freakin' huge.... got him from a guy tearing down his 125. His body is every bit of 2 1/2", and antenna span of 7-8". I couldn't imagine 4 of them in there!! He actually looks freakish in that small of a tank, but he is one of the best members of my CUC.

I am jealous. I have one cleaner in my 29 gallon and plan on one more as well as a blood red fire shrimp and a few sexy shrimp. Maybe some peppermint shrimp as well. If you can't tell I like shrimp. My cleaner shrimp stocks my fire fish and ambushes him to clean him. My fish hates it sometimes but it is pretty interesting to watch.

image-2516738340.jpg

Back
Top Bottom