eel get along?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

saltwaterfish-22

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Okay so I'm setting up a new 150g tank now & will be having 2 o clowns, a maroon clown, 2 box fish, yellow watchman & a yellow tail damsel coming from my old 55g tank. I am looking at getting a trigger & a little snowflake eel along with a scopas & sailfin tang.. any problems with that?

Snowflake eels are not known to eat fish, only inverts. But, if the fish is really small, it might eat it, it really just depends on what you feed it and how often.

The only problem with zebra eels are that they are very expensive. How long does it take for an eel to grow? If I were to get a baby snowflake.

Zebra eels are fish friendly...many keep them with nemo's and other small fishies with no problems...they are very strong and you absolutely need all your rocks secured or else they will be knocked down...they grow to a max of 4ft and about 3-5 inches in diameter...they have beautiful colour...I would highly recommend getting one...

Back
Top Bottom