Kio 3.0

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, tomorrow I get my sump, other over flow, and return pump. By this weekend the 180g will be running!!!

Sump set up- check, no leaks- check, 30g in tank- check, sand- in progress (120lbs). Tired as all get out- check... Lol

Kio707 said:
Sump set up- check, no leaks- check, 30g in tank- check, sand- in progress (120lbs). Tired as all get out- check... Lol

Few hours of sleep and do it all over again-check. :)

Lol, yep. Long enough for the water to refill in the trash can...

Working on the canopy today while I wait on the water. Going to go get 2 -2"x2"x6' and place it inside the canopy to rest my LEDs on. That way I can shift them where I want them and also have a railing system for them... Sound like a good idea? Also going to be 6 inches off the water.

Kio707 said:
Working on the canopy today while I wait on the water. Going to go get 2 -2"x2"x6' and place it inside the canopy to rest my LEDs on. That way I can shift them where I want them and also have a railing system for them... Sound like a good idea? Also going to be 6 inches off the water.

Sounds like it will work. Do you envision having to shift them around a lot?

No... I changed my idea. I'll take pics when I put it up tomorrow...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom