Mini Maxi anenome?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

carey

Aquarium Advice Addict
I have had my fill of larger nems but now that I am setting up a smaller tank these guys have started to interest me. :)

Does anyone have one that can share their experience?

Clowns won't host such a small nem will they? I was thinking of geting some nem shrimp to hang out with the mini maxi. I love the colors on them and have heard they don't grow very large. :-D

Any help would be great, I'm starting to eye my stocking list and would love to include one.

I'm following this as well. Didn't Kelsay have one in her PICO? Anyway, I'd like to get one too. We shall see.

Yep, I;m hoping Kelsey chimes in some time soon.

I did some further research though and clowns won't host them. :-( But thats fine by me....I just really like the awesome colors they have and the fact that they don't get very large and won't overtake a tank like my first nem did.

Thats the same with me. I only have a 54 corner, so not a ton of real estate for corals and stuff. I like that it doesn't get really big, and like you, I very much like the colors. Dary has got me seriously considering some nice colorful mushrooms as well.

Anyway... let's see.

I have a maxi mini nem he attached to a rock about mid tank and hasn't moved since.

Attachments

• image-1499670033.jpg
    image-1499670033.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 87
  • image-3755491405.jpg
    image-3755491405.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 93
Back
Top Bottom