ok ordered before asking is velocity

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

alrmc4

Aquarium Advice Addict
velocity t-4 pump for the 75 gal tell me if i did good please 8O

The worlds quietest and only titanium centrifugal pumps. They are made with noryl housings and impeller, titanium rotor and separating wall, ceramic bearing ball, carbon graphite bearing cap and EPDM o-ring. Designed for all saltwater applications.

Velocity Features!
Backed with a 2 year no-fault warranty on manufacturer defects, the Velocity Series water pumps are highly energy efficient and ultra-quiet (less than 30 db). They are high performance and feature “ Dry Run Cutout” with thermal switch for added safety. Velocity Water Pumps feature sealless/leakproof designs and are made with noryl housings and impeller, titanium or stainless rotor and separating wall, ceramic bearing ball, carbon graphite bearing cap and EPDM o-ring. They are rated for temperatures to 140° F and line pressures to 50 psi. T3 pumps come equipped with 3/4” male threaded inlet and outlet*, mounting bracket, and 18/3 SJTWA 6’ power cord. T4 pumps come equipped with 1” barb inlet and outlet*that will accept 1" vinyl hose, mounting bracket, and 18/3 SJTWA 6’ power cord.
pasted from the ad

this 2:Hdft Amps
19 x 1.26
18.5 x
17.9 x
17 x
16 x
14.9 x
13.6 x
11.2 x
8 x
4 x
0 x
0 2 4 6 8 10 12 14 16 18 20 «GPM
if that helps hope it was good choice lfs guy said yes and he couldn't match price so i ordered it

it dosn't give 6 ft has 240gph@17’ head 1225gph@ 3’head 4.2 lbs.

thanks loads they sure make it sound wonderful at the customsealife web site :)

Although I have no personal experience with this pump, it does get rave reviews on other websites.

Brian

thanks brian spent a bundle today hoping it was well spent :!:

Back
Top Bottom