Sniperhank's UPGRADED 55 gal Build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
img_2336153_0_9d11d54e7e15b5d29e70d245df7ec36a.jpg

Thanks. I'm so very tickled with them. I liked the purple rim so much, but it never brought its tentacles out. I just had to get one that put them out like everyone else's! I then stumbled upon the purple with green tentacles on saltwaterfish...and then just so happened to have a deal on the orange one too. Just in time for my birthday. So, here they are.

Well, they look great, and it makes my want to add more plates too. Happy birthday as well.

Thanks keith. How is the chalice?

Bout the same. I've been busy with my boy bein sick so I will probably try to remove it tomorrow when my b'day coral shipment arrives (lol I'm an addict too) and try a dip in revive before moving on to the glue method.

Keith, if the chalice is losing tissue like sps do I would go straight to the glue. It peels off like a broken finger nail.

And it was Monday, ty. :)

It hasn't peeled. It's just white. It's the same size and it doesn't look like its skeleton. Crummy iPhone zoomed in pic but its hard to see

A fellow Aquarius too!

Attachments

• image-2389421494.jpg
    image-2389421494.jpg
    190.2 KB · Views: 107
Yeah the only things I can think of are one my Midas Blenny rubs up against that exact spot and uses it as his perch. Two, few weeks ago I used Aptasia x real close to that spot for the lone Aptasia my shrimps seemed to not wanna eat.

I don't think it would be either. I've nuked aiptasia with X, and the stuff fell down into my carpet anemone...which of course ate it. DOne this twice now, anemone still doing great once it threw that crap up.

Yeah I don't think it's it either. Kinda why I'm puzzled. Gonna give it one more day then dip as long as I'm dipping tomorrow anyways. I got the same problem as you; no room and four big pieces coming tomorrow hehe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom