Sniperhank's UPGRADED 55 gal Build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ESHOPPS | PSK-75 Not the airline tubing...why on earth would you want the return like that? I don't even know what else it could be.[/QUOTE That is the water level adjustment. I am running the s-150. And the riser tube is turned clockwise to raise the water/foam level and counterclockwise to lower it. I believe on the model you linked it serves the same purpose. The "return" part is the tee below that riser.

*edit* added pic

Attachments

• image-3187713668.jpg
    image-3187713668.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 101
Last edited:
Interesting...think it is worth the time? Besides the extra tube it just reminds me of the garbage seaclone I am running...and not skimming...since the reef octopus won't skim.

Interesting...think it is worth the time? Besides the extra tube it just reminds me of the garbage seaclone I am running...and not skimming...since the reef octopus won't skim.
I have ran a Seaclone before. No comparison. This actually produces a good amount of skimmate and the foaming is thick. Ymmv but so far I am impressed with it. Wasn't expecting it to do this good a job.

Well, I sat infront of the tank as I continue being sick for 3 weeks after I got back from the doctor. I just couldn't understand how the mp40, which is awesome, didn't stir things up more with powerheads on the other side of the tank. So I started my water change and continued to think. Couldn't figure it out until I started reaching in to pull algae out here and there. Why didn't sand just blow everywhere I said? Yeah...the main powerhead on the opposing side has fried. Pulled the one from the sump and put it in its place. Put the one with the broken cover in the sump. Now everything is working accordingly. Awesome.

Depending on your stock level you should be fine. The other looks like a bicolor angel but I couldn't really tell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom