Stocking ideas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah it is a crazy prices fish probably due to collection methods or where it is found. But yes if you want a reef I'd stay away from big angels and the harlequin tusk. Good luck!

I have seen big angels in reef tanks. Just add them with caution and have a backup plan. You can always return them.

so you want a dwarf angel fish huh........this may be a stretch but what about a peppermint angel... I believe that japan got a shipment of about 5 a few months ago.. The price is about 25,000-30,000 dollars but would make a good addition. But I mean if you just find 30,000 dollars laying around why not, right?I had the honor of seeing one of the rare species in Hawaii. Here is a link to the video I took of the fish.

Lol just watched your video and I have to say they shouldn't have a dwarf angel in their reef tank! Omg they need to give it to me for free since its going to eat all their coral lol

After my $4000 tank build, $450 first water bill, $200 in salt, $??? In testing kits and whatever else needed to get the water parameters right, and $800-$1000 in fish, I would love to take a mortgage out on my house for an awesome fish:)

Back
Top Bottom