Thinking about a saltwater tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

boosh96

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Long story short, I'm thinking about doing my first saltwater/reef fish tank. The problem is, I don't really know what to do or where to find out what to do. I am pretty sure I'd like to have a scorpionfish of some sort, one that can be kept in a 10-20 gallon tank. And, if possible, I'd like for said scorpionfish to be part of a nano reef setup, but I'm not sure how that would work out for any tankmates. Can someone help me out? Like, maybe offer some input or point me to some good sources?

Scorpions are suited for larger tanks, and just my opinion, but the rule you must adhere to is... Are you okay with getting hit by a venomous creature. There isn't an if you do, it's a when you do. My spiders and my scorpion (arachnids ) get me everytime I don't pay enough heed to my own advice. I accept that, but it's something you really want to think about prior to this decision. I do wish you luck with your endeavor, sw is an amazing pastime, and these boards are a great place to start

Sent from my Z750C using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom