turbo snails

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

s10469

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I have 3 turbo snails as i had a green hair algae problem. I replaced my light bulbs, since my phosphates-0,nitrates-0, and water flow wasnt the problem the bulbs were the only thing left. Now i dont have any algae, i aint sure if the snails are getting any food. They seem to be more active lately, focusing more on the glass which is clean. Do they eat anything else?

My turbos are still going strong 3 years after my HA outbreak. They find plenty to eat on the rocks and love to knock corals off their rocks.

I agree that there is plenty for them to eat on the glass, sand and rocks. It might not look like it but there is.

i had a couple of turbo snails too ... but they were too slow eating my garbage ... so i got a couple of NOS snails ... these are so fast that the water in the tank is whirling

fish are astoned by the speed and accuracy on turns

o_O
o_O
x.x

riiight

on a less funny note, i got me a full snail invasion in my tank even after quarantining my new plants for 3 days ;((((((((((((((((

Thanks again, it looks like i am going to keep them.

Back
Top Bottom