what color bulb?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
what i have is a lifeguard 25 watt UV light.. its a great UV light i love it and worked great when i had FO tank..
so i want to keep it. i got space for a very small sump beside my tank but i didnt want to use it. i was just thinking of using a maxi jet 1200 and piping the outlet to the inlet of the UV light and going from there.. i know the 1200 would not pump with the head height of the tank so i figured on making a small shelf beside my tank to hold the light and buy a horizonal mounting bracket for the lifeguard.

ok guys. i just got my new bulb about 3 days ago and i just got a new Sixline walruss.. hes sooo cute! now i am not seeing an improve ment on my hair alage. its still growing like it did befor. i cut feeings back to 3 days a week and have changes my water 2 times since my last post.. what could be causing this hair alage to take off? i am trying so hard but it just wont stop. what can i do next?
thanks
frogspawn

Back
Top Bottom