60l BiOrb

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SENETOR

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hi,
I would really like a 60 litre BiOrb. I am definitely getting 6 neon tetra (they are so cute) but I was wondering if I would be overstocking putting in 6 Green Fire Tetra also? Thanks :fish2:

PS If there is anything else that may go well with neon tetra in my tank please say:D

Hey

Im not in a position to say anything but I think the people with more experience will say to keep away from Bowls such as biorbs and get a more square or rectangle tank, but I would wait for people with more knowledge on this to talk about it.

There are loads of possibilities for stocking esp with neons as they get on with loads just depends what you want: more shoaling fish, bottom feeders and/or centerpiece fish. Just getting a rough idea with AqAdvisor - Intelligent Freshwater Tropical Fish Aquarium Stocking Calculator and Aquarium Tank/Filter Advisor might be a way to start until more people come on later in the day. Aqadvisor is good but if you make a final list I would then post it on here before you buy your fish so the people with experience can advise you further.

Back
Top Bottom