A comprehensive list of freshwater aquarium fish?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sicarius

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Does anyone know of one? I haven't been able to get down to my local bookstore, and searching online has yielded limited results. Some webpages have a few fish and great info, or lots of fish and little info...

Anyone got any ideas?

Yeah, ask AA :) I'm pretty sure with all of the members here atleast one person will know about a fish your wondering about :)

Very nice jcolon, thank you. I will check it out. I love reading and discovering new info, so if anyone else has any other books to recommend, or websites, please don't hesitate to post :lol:

You could try borrowing books from the library...most should have a "pets" section with a couple good aquarium fish related books. :)

Very nice jcolon, thank you. I will check it out. I love reading and discovering new info, so if anyone else has any other books to recommend, or websites, please don't hesitate to post :lol:

Glad you liked it :dance:... The site below is one I go to for info on Barbs ... The url below takes it to the Barb page ... but I'm sure you'll be able to navigate to other fish (assuming you haven't already:D).

Knowledge Base - Seriously Fish

Idk if this helps but I found this site awhile ago, its by far comprehensive, and doesn't list a lot of fish but aqualandpetplus.com

Thank you all for the replies. Very absorbing stuff. Since I am so new to the hobby I want to learn all I can, and these resources are a great start.

Back
Top Bottom