Aquatop heaters?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mrs.h2012

Aquarium Advice Addict
I was looking on amazon for an adjustable heater, I found some for a good price, the brand is AquaTop. Ive never heard of this brand and didn't know if this is something I should give a try? Have any of you ever used this brand? Is it even worth trying or should I find another brand?

Hello, I had an Aquatop digital on a grow out tank for fry and it worked very well for several years. It did eventually quit working and if I remember correctly I used it for about 4 years. This brand was not very popular when they first came out. I think they are slowly proving themselves as competative and reliable now though. I have seen them at several online stores lately.

Hello, I had an Aquatop digital on a grow out tank for fry and it worked very well for several years. It did eventually quit working and if I remember correctly I used it for about 4 years. This brand was not very popular when they first came out. I think they are slowly proving themselves as competative and reliable now though. I have seen them at several online stores lately.

Everything quits working eventually! Glad to know your experience was a good one, thanks
So much for responding!

FYI if you want to avoid shipping costs on this brand Walmart carries them on their website so you can have them shipped to the store for free:)

FYI if you want to avoid shipping costs on this brand Walmart carries them on their website so you can have them shipped to the store for free:)

I have it as part of the super saver shipping, there's other stuff I need that I found I can order as well, so it's free shipping anyway :)

Back
Top Bottom