Bill's slow going 10g to 55g upgrade.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ram897 said:
Have you tried calling a glass company? They might have an idea of what to use.

He uses this to get out scratches but I'm betting it'll get my glass clear too... Picking up my dads buffer tomorrow morning after work!

Been putting a little work in on the glass the last few days, it's not perfect yet but there is a difference. The back glass still has a haze over it that is not as noticeable when filled but I have no idea how it will look with a light over it, so I'd rather just get it all out. Buffing the glass definitely works, however I don't have a decent buffer... Ugh! Not having the proper tools makes it so much harder but I'm determined to fix this old tank and give it a new life!

Here is the tank cleaned and full of water. You probably can't see the haze in the pic but it's there, and I'm worried once I paint the back black it will be even more noticeable... :(

Attachments

• image-4091801256.jpg
    image-4091801256.jpg
    161.4 KB · Views: 52
I've also heard amazing things about "bar keepers friend" that might be my next low cost attempt at removing the haze from the glass. Anyone use this stuff?

Back
Top Bottom