Biorb Help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Oh_nOwO

Aquarium Advice Newbie
My grandmother sent me a classic Biorb for my birthday. Here's the link to the info of the 4gal tank - https://biorb.com/en-US/aquariums/classic/. I plan on getting some underwater living plants and mossballs for it. I was wondering if I could put some shrimp and tetras in it. If you've put shrimp in, how have they done and what kind/how many? Did you put any fish with it?

Yes you can do shrimp no you can't do tetras. Cherry shrimp or ghost shrimp would be the easiest.

A cute planted shrimp tank would look gorgeous in that tank. The size is not really big enough for fish but dwarf shrimp are active colorful and will often breed in the tank which is a lot of fun to see.

Ghosts are fun but not very colorful and they’re not always the healthiest.

I would do a species of neocaridina (like the cherry shrimp). They’re available in all sorts of colors (blue, yellow, green, red, chocolate, striped.). You can mix colors if you want but if they breed you may find offspring reverting to less vivid colors. Most people pick one color per tank.

Back
Top Bottom