calling all you online shoppers!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

severum mama

Aquarium Advice Addict
I've been thinking about filters lately, and I'm pretty sure I want to upgrade my filters on my planted tanks from HOBs to canisters. The tanks in question are a 20 gallon and a 29 gallon. Both are overstocked :oops: so I probably want to overfilter them somewhat. There's no way I can afford the Eheims, so I am looking at the Rena Filstars and the Fluvals. I'm not even going to ask which is better, I think that's a topic that's been beaten to death here only to conclude that each brand has its advantages. :lol: I'm looking for the cheapest online price, can you guys post links? I've already checked out Big Al's, Drs. Foster Smith, that fish place, and petsolutions. TIA! :D

Severum, since you've checked the big 4 already, you need no further links. Big Als will match any price if you find one that is cheaper than theirs. Just let customer service know the url. :D

petsolutions is in the midwest, ohio or indiana?. You will get the stuff very fast. Maybe even next day if you order in the morning. They even have a REAL LIVE PERSON answer the phones for customer service, on SUNDAYS! I have been happy with them. In chicago, I get my stuff in two days, three the latest.

Ok, just making sure I wasn't missing anything. I haven't ordered supplies online before, and don't really intend to. The Petsmart here will match online prices, so I can get stuff cheap without paying shipping. :D

Back
Top Bottom