Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Freshwater > Freshwater & Brackish - Getting Started
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 08-27-2015, 01:33 PM   #1
Aquarium Advice Apprentice

Feeding Community Tank

Sorry, back with more questions about a new community tank. Have recently had only guppies and ghost shrimp, so feeding flake once a day seemed to be enough. Now that we are setting up a community, trying to figure out what, when and how often to feed.

Have made a few adjustments, so this is the current plan:
2 Guppies
3 Ghost Shrimp
4 Kuhli Loach
3 Cory Cats (I think Panda)
5 Neon Tetra
1 Mystery Snail

From researching, I am assuming I should probably add some kind of sinking food to the rotation, but no idea what or how much. Obviously we aren't adding all of these immediately. I am thinking we will start with the Corys or the Tetras (the guppies and ghost shrimp are already in the tank).

Old 08-27-2015, 01:50 PM   #2
Aquarium Advice Addict

Hikari sinking wafers, and frozen and live foods will help corys thrive. Guppies will eat frozen or live and flake. Not sure about Kuhlis and snail and shrimp eat left overs.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Brenna
brennae is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
community, community tank, feed, feeding, tan, tank, unit

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com