Hydor Theo heaters, good or bad?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

KatieAliceF

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I'm looking at these heaters, a 200watt for my 29gallon tank that will be getting very cold in the winter.

I was wondering if this brand is any good or if people had bad experiences with them.. Im very worried my heater could overheat/malfunction.

Attachments

• image-3730254901.jpg
    image-3730254901.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 55
I had one that worked fine for a few months, then was in storage for a few years and was used again recently and worked fine until it randomly stopped working. But that may have been because it was accidentally plugged in outside of water. But it worked fine until it broke, I even got the same brand to replace it. It seemed to be accurate and kept the temperature right.

I had one that worked fine for a few months, then was in storage for a few years and was used again recently and worked fine until it randomly stopped working. But that may have been because it was accidentally plugged in outside of water. But it worked fine until it broke, I even got the same brand to replace it. It seemed to be accurate and kept the temperature right.

Thanks, I picked one up today, hopefully it works good for a long time!!

Back
Top Bottom