Looking to start a 60 litre

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lunch

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hey all, im going to start a second tank, just a small tropical, looking for an "all in 1" kit, atm the FLUVAL EDGE 2 the only really good small kit i can find so is obviously top of the list but its only 46 litres and i was really hoping for closer to 60, so if any1 can help me out with a few suggestions id be grateful..

I don't know much about different tanks, but I can help with stocking.

So what fish/plants/inverts were you thinking of doing?

Ok, well the reason im starting a 2nd tank is because i need to move my black widows into a new home due to bad behaviour, advice on possible tank mates for them would also be good

Marina do an all in one 60 litre set up :)ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1424558181.994098.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Ok, well the reason im starting a 2nd tank is because i need to move my black widows into a new home due to bad behaviour, advice on possible tank mates for them would also be good

How many black widow tetras do you have?

Possible tank mates could be:

-Dwarf neon rainbowfish (like to be in small groups 3-5)
-Gardnerie killifish (like the company of others 2-5)
-Platys (can be kept singly or with others 1-3)

There are many other possible fish but these are a few great fish.

Thanks pseudo but we went to our lfs yesterday for some advice, he said black widows are the devil and in his 20 years of fish keeping, he has avoided them like the plague so after about 2 hours of deciding, the missus and 1 opted to take them back to where we got them, there were 6.. We only had them for 2 weeks but it was sad to see them go.
As for the tank, we still got a new(ish) 1, we went with a 2nd hand aqua one, aqua view 620, 90lts, 9 months old at 60% original cost..
Plans so far are:
10 neons (to cycle)
3 flame dwarf gourami

If u could suggest some tank mates for the above, that'd be sweet..

Back
Top Bottom