My tank upgrade

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nice tank! I was thinking some tetras, an angel, a pair of rams, and some other stuff.

I was told that angels should be in odd numbers of 3 or more, and roughly the same size

Yes, but I've heard that they do ok by themselves. Many people have told me that, and aqadvisor didn't mention that they should be in groups. I've looked at this, and apparently if there's three, one of them dominates and hurts the others, same thing if there's two.

Filling it up with water now. It's about 5/6 the way full. When should I be able to start my marineland penguin 350? I plugged it in but it's not doing anything yet...

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1399212276.409133.jpg
Here it is setup and running. Any aqua scape suggestions? I'm gonna get some decor soon.

That's a nice setup you have there. I'd like to get a 40B but don't know where I'd put it lol. I've got a 90 but wanna upgrade to a 125 or 150 (when I can convince my husband!) what's the footprint if the tank?

Also a single angel will be just fine. I've got one in my tank with rainbows, pictus, rams and corys... Their great fish.

Back
Top Bottom