New to this group

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mrs.Blonshine

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I was born in TN, grew up in Maryland close to wes
My 5 gallon tank I had it cycling again and it crashed so now I'm redoing it. My betta was in his hospital tank but I couldn't keep the nitrites and ammonia levels down so I decided to let him go back home. He was in his tank before ammonia levels climbed. And after my 5 gallon crashed I basically threw hands up and I restarted it...
I DIDN'T wash his decorations, Sponges, heater, rocks, light & gravel
I just used his aquarium water to clean everything. I sat it up yesterday and by last night it was starting to cycle. During this process I could use some advice .. I would highly appreciate it..
I'll show you his aquarium then I'll take a picture of his P.H.,. High Range P.H, Ammonia, Nitrites & Nitrates
Please be patient with me. I use to have Bettas then I was too busy to care for them...and now that things have settled down (20 years later) I decided it was a good time to get back into it. But now I have the internet back then it was nothing like it is now..lol...
Casper's aquarium
I'm going to be uploading a few pictures since I've had him...he got his name Casper because he was really white...JPEG_20220107_074827_5737050094038157312.jpgJPEG_20220107_075137_2895148619328330447.jpg

Welcome to the community. Looking forward to seeing and hearing about what you are getting up to.

Looks like you are wanting advice on the nitrogen cycle and cycling a tank. Anything specific or do you just want a general overview?

Back
Top Bottom