Starting a 300 gallon tank!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

solstice173

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I'm looking for everything... powerheads, pumps, driftwood, co2 setup, lights, gravel, plants. If anyone is looking to sell, or has any advice, please pm me or respond to this post. thanks!

I'm looking for everything... powerheads, pumps, driftwood, co2 setup, lights, gravel, plants. If anyone is looking to sell, or has any advice, please PM me or respond to this post!

Why do we have to PM you our response? This a open forum. What type of advice are you looking for? What do you want to stock your tank with? CO2 so you wanna do a planted tank then right?

Tell us what your plans are, I'm sure more are interested in your 300 gallon build.

I'm new to this forum so however anyone responds is great!

Yes I want to do a planted tank. I'm looking for any parts people might be selling gen-x 150s Led lights etc... but also any advice that anyone may have about starting a tank so large. 180 gallon is the largest tank I've ever had, and this is a whole new ballgame for me.

What suggestions do people have for a build? What types of pumps? Power heads? Lights, water flow? Any and all suggestions would be much appreciated!

Back
Top Bottom