Stocking HELP

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TankMan

Aquarium Advice Freak
Okay so I have another 10g FW that I'd like to set up and I wanted to ask you guys for an input! :) I'm thinking I might want to add some guys to the setup. Please give me your opinion :).

FISH:
1 Male Honey Gourami
1 Female Honey Gourami
4 Pgmy Cory's (black tail spotted)
__ ___________ <-- your input!!!

INVERTS/MISC:
1 Apple Snail
3 Ghost Shrimp

TankMan said:
Okay so I have another 10g FW that I'd like to set up and I wanted to ask you guys for an input! :) I'm thinking I might want to add some guys to the setup. Please give me your opinion :).

FISH:
1 Male Honey Gourami
1 Female Honey Gourami
4 Pgmy Cory's (black tail spotted)
__ ___________ <-- your input!!!

INVERTS/MISC:
1 Apple Snail
3 Ghost Shrimp
I'd only do one gourami

Personally I would avoid honey gouramis in a tank that small. Some of them have been bred with thicklipped gouramis so their size can be a bit unpredictable and some specimens get much too big for a 10g tank. I would stick with a single croaking gourami or dwarf gourami or else a couple of sparkling gouramis.

My 10g is
Cherry Shrimp
Celestial Pearl Danios
Scarlet Badis
Cory habrosus
Threadfin Rainbows ( hoping to move them to a 20 Long )

+1 on this Combo. I have a 10 heavily planted with Cherry Shrimp, 6 Celestial Pearl Danios, a pair of Scarlet Badis, Rabbit snails, and occasionally Ablino Bristlenose fry. I find myself staring at it a lot more than my SW tank.
You can do some pretty cool looking things with planted tanks like:
img_1981943_0_e08557422799ee7cc374a5d11b0cdc4d.jpg

Back
Top Bottom