What to do with 2 goldfish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bcock

Aquarium Advice Newbie
So last night someone rang my doorbell and left two gold fish in a bag from Petco. The best I could do for them was put them in an old 2 gallon bowl I had from when I had a betta fish. I feel bad about leaving them in such a small space, but I don't have the money to buy a big enough tank for them.

Will petco or petsmart take them if I bring em to a store, I don't want them to die.

if they don't, you can always put an ad on craigslist for free goldfish... around here, free fish of any kind don't take long at all to find a home on craigslist

bcock said:
So last night someone rang my doorbell and left two gold fish in a bag from Petco. The best I could do for them was put them in an old 2 gallon bowl I had from when I had a betta fish. I feel bad about leaving them in such a small space, but I don't have the money to buy a big enough tank for them.

Will petco or petsmart take them if I bring em to a store, I don't want them to die.

Who in their right mind would do something like that? Geez! And they won't take them unless you have the receipt.

if they don't, you can always put an ad on craigslist for free goldfish... around here, free fish of any kind don't take long at all to find a home on craigslist

good idea. Hopefully I can find someone who won't just stick them back in another bowl

Back
Top Bottom