lemonpeel angelfish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Djw311

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hey, do these not ship well? I received one from Reefs2go yesterday and even after drip acclimating for hours, he's still not doing well today.

First time and last time. Both fish I purchased are dead already. All the inverts seem to be doing alright though.

I always request livestock to be shipped VIA FEDEX they seem to handle live stock better boxes are always in tact no damage

UPS is just a bit to rough on livestock boxes are always tossed around or crushed

Hey, do these not ship well? I received one from Reefs2go yesterday and even after drip acclimating for hours, he's still not doing well today.

If you have a issue with your fish call R2G ask for Nikki so it will be covered under the 14 day rule (y)
I deal with them a lot not many issues at all with livestock
maybe once in a blue moon, but if I have one they correct it asap
remember shipping sometimes is hard on livestock and lemon peels are a fragile fish

Hey, Djw311. We will be happy to work with you! Just give us a call at 727-623-0914. If there are any problems we are more than happy to work with you on what we can do to fix this! :)

Nice customer service over at Reefs2go. Thanks, Nikki.

Back
Top Bottom