Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Freshwater > Freshwater & Brackish - Unhealthy Fish
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 08-07-2022, 03:27 AM   #1
Aquarium Advice Newbie

Black Moor illness

Hi everyone!

I've had my black moor for about a year and a half. It's a 20gallon. Just the fish and a golden snail and 1 plant.
I've battled with this white fuzzy growth on the fins. I've tried treatment for ick and fungus (yes, I removed the charcoal from the filter). Nothing is helping. The fish is still active and has an appetite, been feeding it the same type of food since I brought it home.

But if anyone has any idea of what I should do to treat it, I'd love the recommendation!!!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	CF2404D7-08EE-4D2E-858F-1AAD4CD7370F.jpg
Views:	9
Size:	240.0 KB
ID:	323825  

Tags
black, black moor, illness, moor

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com