Fungus Issues?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks. Earl-may seemed to have a pretty good stock, its my only lfs type place around that has given me good advice. And that I actually trust-- usually.

This'll all get worked out in some way. Even if that means losing all of my guppies from the first batch. I actually had six, and one died from injury, so I got another. It's only been the first ones acting strange and dying. I really hope it doesn't kill all my guppies though.

Nope. We are moving, so a lot of stuff is in storage, and my qt is one of them, unfortunately.

Can they be returned? You could ask them when their next shipment of guppies will come in and wait another week then buy the healthy ones.

They already have another shipment. The guppies have been in there for over a week. They have like a two day return policy, and you can't return anything live.

Besides, I've grown attached to the guppies, and I think the others are gonna be fine. They don't have any open wounds(Fin nips) like the one that got fungus did.

I was at Earl may yesterday with my dad and saw the most beautiful guppy that I wish I could get. Maybe I'll be able to. And hopefully these will be stronger than my last ones.

Yeah. I might be able to get more guppies today.

Should I add stresscoat to the tank to help them out?

It was only the one fish that was sick. The others are fine. The sick one died. But since the fungus had attached where the fin nips hadn't healed, I think the others will be fine.

Well, I want to know if I should, because I would have to buy the stresscoat. Unless my dechlor has stresscoat. I'll have to double-check.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom