One of my son's goldfish is turning pink and im guessing thats not a good thing.
- It is a 60 litre tank (will move to a larger one if/when the fish grow big enough).
- Once a week I swap out 25% or so of the water (stirring up the rocks and sucking up whatever comes out).
- Each clean, ive put in Water Ager.
- There are 3 goldfish, only one has pink tail
- There are two sucker fish. one of them has started taking an interest in the pink tail
- There used to be 2 shrimps but they died and I did a full tank water swap (months ago now).
- There is a water filter that drops water in from the top
- There is a light that I turn on during the day and off at night
- The tank used to be near a window (which caused heaps of algea), it is now not near a window and has no more algea issues
- I feed them a large pinch of flakes maybe twice or three times a day