HE'S ALIVE!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

hsherman1986

Aquarium Advice FINatic
My last remaining clown loach is still alive!!! I thought he had died, but he just went into hiding!! I saw his tail last night, so went to go pull him out (thought he was dead), and he ran away from me!!! I am soooooo happy!!

He came out again today (ok, well, I more chased him out so I could get a look at him). Most of the ich spots have gone, but he has this spot on the back part of his body. It looks like someone has been trying to eat him, even though he is still alive. I can't get him to stay out so I can get a pic though. I dosed with pima fix and did a water change (not in that order), so hopefully that will help, and he will recover!!

YAY!!! Its been a good past two days!!!

I was literally just looking for a post from you and was going to start one asking how you were doing!

SO glad you still have one clown left. Yay!!

Yea, i just got busy yesterday, and didn't have time to post. He did come out and nibble a little bit at feeding time, but I know I need to get him some buddies very very soon. Once my new rainbows are out of QT, i will be getting at least two to get my group going again.

well, I guess I didn't put the driftwood back the way he likes it, he has been out and about most of the evening (since I created this post.)

I'm gonna feed everyone some bloodworms, see if I can get him to eat more than a few bites.

well, unfortunatly, he has gotten worse. He has developed a white patch down his back, and is doing the upside down swim. He is laying on his side right now (and not because he is sleeping).

I also found my rubberlip plec dead when I came home from work tonight....

sigh...some would have given up by now....we will see, we will see...I will keep you updated.

unfortunatly, he didn't make it. :(

Maybe that is for the best though. If he would have, he would have been very lonely for the next month, as that tank will not be ready for new fish for two weeks, and all new fish are now going through a min. 2 week QT time. And the fact that my QT tank is currently occupied...

OTOH, he was the last fish showing signs of ich, so maybe now it will go away for good.

Back
Top Bottom