i dnk whats happening to my guppies !!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

haythem

Aquarium Advice Newbie
i dont really know whats happening to the tails of my guppies they all look missing some of it (the males) and i dont really know why !? can any one plz tell what can cause such a thing ? thank u :)ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1397291449.162765.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1397291497.960553.jpg

You're going to have to provide way more info.. Tell us everything about your tank.. Everyythingggg

hhhh ofcourse i dont keep them in a cup im keeping 12 of them in a 55 L tank but its more easy to take a pic that way :) i cant give that much info cz i dont have a test kit for the water but im doing a 30% change every 2 days !

hhhh ofcourse i dont keep them in a cup im keeping 12 of them in a 55 L tank but its more easy to take a pic that way :) i cant give that much info cz i dont have a test kot for the water but im doing a 30% change every 2 days !
What's the male to female ratio??

thank you very much for the info Lan :) ill try to get some more females ! maybe they will be fine .. :) or just as you said ill will just separate them and hope for the best :)

thank you very much for the info Lan :) ill try to get some more females ! maybe they will be fine .. :) or just as you said ill will just separate them and hope for the best :)
Hopefully you can separate them because it is very likely it will happen again. Maybe exchange a few males for females at your LFS??

Back
Top Bottom