ICH

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You think I should do a water change every day?

Ugh a second small white dot developed on the fin overnight. Water temp is at 88. Not sure why it happened. Both white spots now are on fins. They are a dull white, not a bright white that I had before. I did a water change last night before I went to sleep. Not sure if that did anything.

Could of been pre-existing before heat went up. Even though heat speeds up the cycle I've found it can still take over a week to clear all spots.

Yeah I figured. I am not worried at all. I feel the ram is thriving right now. He(I think its a he) is very active in the tank. Very hungry! Pecking for food on the plants and stuff. Also his colors are coming in very well. I got him about 2 weeks ago now and was basically white when I got him. Now he is getting crazy coloring. I feel everything is okay and its just a phase.

I only have 3 rasboras now (lost one) and I really want to get some more in there so they feel safe. They also seem very happy and healthy, and are schooling very loosely. Its just I don't want them getting stressed out. But I want to wait until this is gone.

Update. The Ram lost one spot last night. Just waiting for that last one to fall off. After the last one falls off, I will wait 2 more days, then start to turn the heat down.

Update. No more spots on the German Blue Ram. Very happy! Now I will wait about a week before I start to lower the temps.

Back
Top Bottom