Is my fish sick with something?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Madiblue223

Aquarium Advice Newbie
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1472975251.605165.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1472975264.252245.jpg

Some of my fish have this weird patch on their scales I'm not sure if it's some kind of illness or if it's just apart of their pattern? If anyone recognizes what is at the top of the fishes heads as anything can you please let me know? Thank you I really appreciate it

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Probably nothing. If there eating well and healthy there should be nothing to worry about.

"Been a fish owner since I was born."

I agree, probably nothing to worry about. Some of my fish have this and I've had them for years.

Probably scales of different color of some sort

Thank you so much for your responses, yeah I was just worried because I have other fish and I didn't want to possibly get them sick. I've only been a fish owner for about 8 months so I'm still new to a lot of things. I really appreciate the help :)

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Your welcome I when I first fir into saltwater and little thing on the fish I immediately panicked. It's alright once you start learning more and more form your experiences you won't haft to be so worried.
Good luck on your tanks ?

Back
Top Bottom