kordon's ich attack

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

abrahamavelar

Aquarium Advice Addict
well last week i moved my tank and i think that stressed my fish alot and also i added some new fish that were in a qt tank for 2 weeks but anywaysi noticed that i got ich on saturday morning and went to the lfs for some ich medicine and i got kordon's ich attack and since then ive been treating ich and its looking alot better.

the bottle says that water changes aren't necessary and are not recommended between doses my question is can i still do my weekly water changes or i need to wait it out?????? the reason its that i have 2 rams and those are my fave fish and dont want to lose them

Do water changes its a sales pitch not a actual capability, do a 30-40% water change, if you have stress coat give the new water a dose of that and obviously waterconditioner :)

Mumma.of.two said:
IMO large water change to remove the meds. If your worried about your rams don't use medication.
Treat with heat and a half dose of salt.

The reason y im worried its not cuZ of the medication but the ammonia, nitrites, and nitrates levels

I used Ich-Attack. It worked great mixed with salt + heat rise.

Just continue with normal PWC schedule and dose what the bottle says every day.

Back
Top Bottom