Life sucks... My poor Green Tiger Barb.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CompMage

Aquarium Advice Freak
Well today I looked into my tank to find the Green Tiger Barb I took in from a friend some time ago finally gave up. His fins when I got him were all messed up. I mean his dorsal fin was down to a nub, his other fins were shredded when I got him.

Over the 3 months his tail had grown out just enough to look like a fin again his other fins didn't heal much. I don't know if it was because he was always hurt and the others just would not give him a brake and kept nipping.

I really wanted to try and save him, his color at the end had not changed much from when I got him. I guess there was just nothing I could do. At lest the rest of my fish are nice and healthy.

I'm going to be doing extra water changes for the next few days to make sure to clean things out.

Man I hate losing a fish, this one even more since I saved him from a life of solitude, being one barb in a tank of Gouramis and more over stocking then I care to list.

Back
Top Bottom