Maracyn 2 ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ADCISCO

Aquarium Advice Freak
Ok alot of you know that my pink kissing fish has been sick and I have been doctoring her with Maracyn 2. I have noticed that since I have been putting this in the tank she has been pooping over the moon! She never does this. Could she have had some kind of something in her intestins too.....Or does it have an effect like alot of antibiotic does on humans that tend to have loose bowels? I have one more day of treatment left....she still has the spot but I dont think it is quite as bad but her tank is poop filled but the water parameters are fine....I cant stand a dirty tank! And will I have to go on treating again after this?

I suggest for your to treat her at least one week after all visible symptoms are gone. Also, I would use some Garlic Extreme with the food to clear up anything internally that she may have since if she does have an internal parastie or desease, it most likely was a secondary after the Ich.

Back
Top Bottom