Medaka rice fish with tiny red spots then. They Die

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Medakad

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hello all I keep Medaka rice fish my water parameters are fine NH3 0.5 NO3 under 40ppm NO2 0.5 PH 6.0
my Medaka are getting a random tiny red spots not lesions not open sores but looks like tiny burst blood vessels and then They die .. I will go fine with nothing happening then all the sudden one or two maybe three will get the spots no cotton wool no fungus nothing I’m absolutely baffled at it and NO WHERE seems to mention this the fish don’t have clamped fins or anything but no treatment fixes the issue they ALWAYS die after the red spots some three days after some right away so can someone anyone let me know what’s going on it’s driving me maddd .. when I get this all the other fish are fine it’s only small outbreaks my fish came over from Japan so I have no idea I saw something about Epizootic ulcerative syndrome but is it really this ?? I want to rectify it and try to fix the issue someone please help me

Attachments

• 81D9A035-8A30-4D9B-9847-FAA4ECAAFC33.jpg
    81D9A035-8A30-4D9B-9847-FAA4ECAAFC33.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 21

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom