Pangasius injuries.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FoxRaid

Aquarium Advice Activist
I was told by my LFS to isolate my fish in a different tank till it could heal. Its currently a baby and the only extra tank I have is a 5g tank. He is about an inch long. I don't want to put him in there though because it would be a major downgrade from his preferred size tank and I don't want to stress him. I'm not sure if I shud try it but I do want him to heal. I'm not sure if it's a disease or if he hit something... He's got a gash by his left nostril that reaches up by his eye. His dorsal fin has a little hole in it and on his side it looks like a little of his flesh is gone. He's housed with a pleco and 3 little pictus. They don't appear to have any signs of the pangasius injuries. If I do put him in the old tank will it have to re-cycle again? I haven't used it for about a month so Idk. I currently stuck a little decor in there to help spread bacteria and hooked up another filter with a cartridge I switched out the other day.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom