Sick Fish...Need Advice (continued). HELP!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Spence22

Aquarium Advice Regular
My comet goldfish has been sick for a little over 2 weeks. In my last thread many people suggested using Maracyn 2. So i bought it and used it for 5 days as directed, but the Maracyn 2 did not heal my fish's Tail rot,but it did greatly improve my fishes behavior, he is not hiding anymore and has been very active all day.
Yesterday and today on seperate occasions I have noticed maybe a 3 inch white string of poop hanging from one of the aquarium plants, Is this signs of internal parasites? He has been swimming/rubbing against the plants, but i have not seen him flashing on rocks.

My Questions: Since ive seen positive behavior change today should i contine the Maracyn 2 for a second round of treatment, or should i try something else? if something else, what?

BTW: I just completed a water change and a gravel vacum, I did NOT add any carbon though.
Also, I have pictures of my fish on my last thread, theres alot more background info there also.

Back
Top Bottom