Unhealthy Discus

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Plecolover18

Aquarium Advice Freak
It seems like I've been posting a lot on this topic but in my other threads I was talking about like a "plague" that killed most of my fish but not my discus. A couple days ago my one blue diamond lost some of his color near his gills, was less active and hiding at times. He will eat like a pig thought. I'm in the Pittsburgh area to see family for the holidays so I really can't do anything but Is been driving me crazy. Is this something I should worry about or ask my petsitter to do something?

Thanks,
Plecolover18

It seems like I've been posting a lot on this topic but in my other threads I was talking about like a "plague" that killed most of my fish but not my discus. A couple days ago my one blue diamond lost some of his color near his gills, was less active and hiding at times. He will eat like a pig thought. I'm in the Pittsburgh area to see family for the holidays so I really can't do anything but Is been driving me crazy. Is this something I should worry about or ask my petsitter to do something?

Thanks,
Plecolover18

What is the water temp and how often you do water changes?

Back
Top Bottom