acro id?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

needmorecowbell

Aquarium Advice Addict
hi! i was wondering what type of acro this is.. its colored up over the last few days and is more like the darker colors all over now. it has yellowish polyps when their out. thanks!!

I would also like to know I picked up the same frag in my 6 for $25 deal

needmorecowbell said:
Aquaworld right ;)
I live there too

Yep gotta love that place :) did you see the remora shark they got next to their sink

Is that where you bought it at by chance? And maybe once our frags start growing we could do some trading :) ....if it is where you got it though I think I'm going up there today so I could ask them what it is

Actually I got mine in florida en I went on vacation. Is it too early to tell if it's like an acropora capricornis or any other species? I don't need to know if it's like a red planet, or green slimer. I would love to trade with ya. I actually put an ad up on craigslist for my kryptonite candycane and clown.

needmorecowbell said:
Actually I got mine in florida en I went on vacation. Is it too early to tell if it's like an acropora capricornis or any other species? I don't need to know if it's like a red planet, or green slimer. I would love to trade with ya. I actually put an ad up on craigslist for my kryptonite candycane and clown.

Ha ya I seen that I'm always browsing Craigslist lol

I might be interested in your candy cane.. have you had any emails about it yet?and how large is it like 3"?

Well if this one bails out you think you would wanna meet me at aquaworld on Thursday...I live in wheeling so I'm like 1.5 hours away so only my day off can I really make the trip there but I usually go every other week

Ya but I'm pretty sure I'll have a deal by the end of today. We could do it some other time though, my candycane is growing fast.

Hey, how far do the polyps on your acro extend?

My acro is about 1" and the polyps are like 1/8-1/16 of an inch..very very small lol

Back
Top Bottom