Cool find!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

haus

Aquarium Advice Freak
I was at the lfs tonight looking for some hermit crabs, but ended up picking up a cleaner shrimp instead. Anyways I was looking at the lr and noticed something wierd coming out of a hole in one of them. It looked like a Royal Gramma, but it was dark gray in front instead of purple, and had two antennae type things protruding from its head. I would have bought the lr because I would hae gotten a free fish, but it was probably about a 25 lb piece, and I didn't have $150 to spend and the rock was covered in cyno. I am just curious as to what the fish was.

that's what I was thinking too or maybe some kind of goby. Any ideas what species?

The reason I said blenny was because of the two antenna things. The only blenny I can think of would be a bi-color.

That's it!!! I looked up a pic of a bi-color blenny and that is what it is. If that rock didn't have all that cyno (which I am in the ending stages of battle with right now) I would get it. Thanks Fluff!!

a guy bought some rock at my LFS and a bi color blenny magically appeared in his tank mid cycle.

Back
Top Bottom