hitch hikers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

biss444

Aquarium Advice Activist
noticed the other night a very small thing coming out of a hole in the rock, when i put a light on it in it goes, i tried to slowly get a little light on it and it turn out to be a crab.every night it seems to venture out a little more, will try to get a pic of it, very color full brown claws, with white tips, brownish black and white legs, the eyes are white with a red swirl,body is brownish, with little spikes all over his claw arms, but very small, had to get a magnifying glass to get a good look,seems to be picking at the rocks to eat, did something odd, was watching him he looked like he was blowing out his mouth you could see little particles flying all over, one other thing noticing in my tank at night will see these string like things flowing in the current, as soon as i put a light on them they retract back in, probably a inch or two long, anyone have any ideas on that,

Photos would help a bunch. Try catching the crab. You can make a trap out of items in your home.

trouble with pic

downloaded photobucket, can.t figure out how to get my pictures from there to here, rrrrrrrrrrr

In photobucket, click on photo, you can click on direct link, it should copy, and just paste to this thread. Also i think you can click on IMG Code and do the same thing.

Back
Top Bottom